Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Well, maybe it's not working as well as I thought. Now that I'm starting to try to fit all of the very irregular pieces together there are gaps. I'm filling them in but it looks bad. I'm hoping that I can smooth it out with machine quilting. I had planned to use the Sulky Blendables, and will be shoping for them today. I have to go out rergardless to get some printing done. I hope to have paperwork to take to the Embroiderers' Guild meeting for all of the ladies who have offered billets for the big meeting later this month, and I'll have to have handouts for the class I'm teaching on Saturday. I really need to review my notes for the class, and buy some more supplies. So it looks like a busy day shopping. What fun!

One of the things I want to look for while I'm out is hard cover journals. Several times recently I've seen suggestions for decorating these. I looked at what they had for hard cover journals in the cheaper stores and found nothing, so I guess I'll have to try book stores or the big box office supply store, where I've found them before. This might be something to try out when I need something quick to lift my mood.

No comments: