Monday, December 22, 2008

I realized yesterday that my Grandchildren have not been to visit since before I put up the Christmas tree December 3rd. They were ill, and it was so much easier to visit them than to drag them out in the very bitterly cold weather we've been having. They are still a little under the weather, but much better than a couple of weeks ago. It's hard on little ones to have to dress in so many layers and then be strapped into the car seats in order to go anywhere. And their Mom loves to shop. I would think that taking little ones in to the stores these days would be a trial.

I took a good look att he pile of dark coloured scraps I have to deal with and decided that I may have enough to make a small quilt that I could donate to our guild's ABC quilt donation project. I haven't given them anything since the summer, so it's past time.

No comments: