Saturday, December 13, 2008

Worked a little more yesterday on my quilt. It's just a simple utility-type quilt, but it was all cut out and half put together and sitting on my shelf for the past two years. DH had his usual comments. " What the H--- are you going to do with that?" " response- " I'm going to finish it" question-"Why?" I think he's just afraid that I'm going to want to spend money to have it quilted. He's right, but it won't have to be done tomorrow. Had a Guild meeting last night. We have a new executive this year, and the energy is palpable. The room just buzzes. I was in charge of selling a major workshop. This is where we bring in a teacher from out of the area ( This one is from Windsor ON) There wasn't time to give the Guild members any warning, but we still managed to sell 12 seats out of 20 in one class, although only 3 out of 20 in the other. There will be another chance at our January meeting, and I know there are a couple who are interested, but not in a position to sign up right now. Now I want to get something about it on the web site. I'll have to work onthat this weekend.

No comments: