Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Car Repairs

Looks like an expensive repair. The entire air bag/horn sytem has to be replaced. But wait--ah yes,--we have an extended warrantee. My decision to buy the best warrantee Chrysler Canada has is now vindicated--for the second time. It means that we'll have to be without the car for a couple of days, once the parts come in, but that might not be until next week. In any case the extended warrantee (Yes!!) covers a loaner car, all we have to pay is the extra insurance.

I've been spending so much time in the studio that some of the business of daily life has been neglected. I've lost track of some paper work and will have to get busy finding it. I have a real fear that it's been shredded. Got my stuff back from the local gallery. Nothing sold. Other than that, I can barely remember what I did yesterday. Made some book marks, I think.

No comments: