Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Coming to life!

Oh my! There is a whole world out there. Where have I been? It was a real effort yesterday not tojump in and try to deal with everything all at once, but I did it. Got into a very weird book. I've been reading Andrew M Greeley,but felt I needed a break, as I was starting to think with an Irish accent. The book I picked up sounded like a detective novel, but turned out to have a real horror component. I've never minded vampires, and wizards etc, but this was way beyond that. I'll be glad to get back to Greeley.

Decided to pack up for the workshop I'm taking Friday. I've been involved in organising this, and figured that I may as well participate, since I'll have to be there most of the day, anyway.
Because I've been organizing it, I have most of the teacher's samples, and referred to those when picking fabric etc. As a result, I got an idea of something I want to try. I want to do it now, but slept in this morning and won't have time before I have to head to my stitchery group this afternoon. It was so-o-o good to actually have an idea to work on. Not a great one and probably not a commercial one, but an idea none the less.

And I was able to watch Torchwood last night. A re-run, but at last, not a reality show.

No comments: