Monday, March 9, 2009

Marginally better.

It looks like this may be a long trip back to normal. Creatively, I'm in a funny spot. Having finished both Baby Hoard Dragon and Bike Dump/Chaos Theory, I'm in a position to start something new--but haven't a clue what. There are things on my "To Do" list, such as more prep work for the classes I'm teaching next May, and even a proposal to teach in May of 2011. For some reason the proposal for 2011 interests me more than the actual classes that are scheduled. Last evening, in full knowledge that I was in no shape to actually work on anything, I went through the stock I have for the upcoming sale. I think I have lots. I'll need to do a little work on my booth, and I have a entry form for another sale to prepare. I can put one or two pieces in a gallery show in June, but have no piece to send--that just might be a priority right now.

Anyway, today I need to take those first steps back into the world. Grocery shopping to do and maybe even pick up some prescriptions. Then I'll be broke.

No comments: