Friday, March 13, 2009

Light bulb moment!

We figured it out! both of us were feeling rotten yesterday, but there were a couple of errands we had to run, after being stuck inside for 5 days. We left the house and both of us started to breath a little better. After an hour we both felt great! Well, we had had a casserole boil over in the oven and had cleaned the oven Wednesday evening--with lots of smoke. So when we got home- with clear heads- we each took a Claritin, and managed to have a peaceful sleep. Yes we're both allergic to smoke. So I still have my cold, but my thinking is much clearer today--as is my head. This morning-in the bitter cold-I have the front door open and a fan blowing out through the kitchen window. Hopefully this will help clear out the house, although it's cold in here right now.

When we got home yesterday, I had 32 e-mail waiting for my attention. So no studio time yesterday, but I hope to get in there today.

No comments: