Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Good day, bad night

Yesterday was my monthly Ravenesque meeting. The ladies came here and we chatted and stitched, and suddenly it was going up 10:00!! These meetings usually end by about 9:00, but I guess we were having fun. I got all of the hand stitching done on Bike Dump/Chaos Theory. Now I just have to clean up a couple of frayed edges, and it's ready for whatever the future holds.

I was so jazzed up by the meeting that it was midnight before I got to bed. For some reason I was awake shortly after2:oo, and just couldn't seem to get back to sleep. Then, at aobut 2:45 our car alarm went off. We couldn't get it to shut off, but after a few minutes, it shut itself off. And it's been doing this off and on ever since. So now it's shortly after 6:00 and we're both up. I feel almost sick with fatigue, but I know there is no way I can get to sleep again. The car dealership/repair shop doesn't open until 7:00, and you have to believe that DH will be on the phone with them at about 7:01! It's likely that we'll be without a car for a few days, and I have something on every day this week, including a trip to Gimli on Friday.

No comments: