Thursday, March 12, 2009

When it rains....

Today I just feel like crap. I wonder if that means I'm starting to get better. I'm so stuffed up I can't think, and several things seem to be coming to a head right now. So I've spent most of the morning on the phone trying to sort out a very important business letter that must be written--by committee, as well as making preparations for the AGM of my marketing co-op that is scheduled for Sunday. ( I chair) There is also a meeting Saturday--admittedly less important, but a fun one that I usually enjoy, and DH wants to take me out for supper on Saturday to celebrate my birthday. Not much of a celebraton if I'm feeling even remotely like I am today.

Did no studio work yesterday, despite my best intentions. Maybe I'll get down there today.

No comments: