Friday, March 6, 2009

No trip

The roads are just too bad and we've decided to re-schedule the trip. I'm just as happy staying home and nursing this cold. I took lots of medication last night, and was in bed before 10:00, but I still feel out of it this morning. So a quiet day at home, although DH has already decided that we need to do laundry. He will be going out later to drive our son to the airport. DS has planned a trip to Las Vegas to celebrate his 40th birthday. He and his SO will be flying stand-by, and last night discoverd that there were lots of seats available on the flight, but only in Executive class. This means that they will have to dress as executives. Too bad-so sad.

I've been playing with fabric paper, making bookmarks and journal covers. Only I found that I didn't have enough journals, so went shopping. The ones I had, I bought at Superstore in September, when the back to school sales were on. No books there, or Walmart or the office supply stores. ( Well, there were books but priced between $12.00 and $20.00) DH suggest the dollar store,and there they were. We also bought a bag of chocolate eggs, not because of the quality of the chocolate, but because of the very pretty foil they were wrapped in. Perfect for my fabric paper. So I have lots to play with today, should I work up the ambition to actually go into the studio.

No comments: