Saturday, August 16, 2008

Arrrgh!

It appears that the blog site has been updated. Had a terrible time reaching a spot where I could add a new post to my blog. If this continues, I may just give up--it's not worth the hassle. Or maybe I'm not too patient today. I had a late night and then spent most of it tossing and turning beause of arthritic pain. I spent some money yesterday on replenishing my supplies. I now have muslin and batting and thread. I even bought a little bit of quilted cotton to make more of my fabric purses. Now it's all sitting in the studio waiting for me to put it away. This means carefully wrappign it around cardboard tubes etc. Not a big deal, but I have nowhere to store them!

We also bought food. Went in for a few vegetables and ended up spending enough that we got a huge bottle of detergent --free! But I found flank steak. A rare treat. We also bought corn onthe cob to serve tomorrow when the grandchildren come to visit. We'll see how that goes!

No comments: