Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bike Dump again

Here is a preliminary view of Bike Dump. Everything is fused and I've started to sew the circles down. I think the title has to change and I'm considering "Chaos Theory" , just becasue I like the sound of the words. I "googled" Chaos Theory, and it sort of means that two systems, or activities, that start out with the same variables, will not necessarily end up the same. So while I started out with very firm ideas of where this piece was going, the end result was totally unexpected. The piece itself dictated what I ended up doing with it My concern is that it is starting to look familar. I'm wondering if someone else didn't do a similar piece a few years back. If so, there is no way I could ever exhibit it.

1 comment:

Linda Mullen said...

Hey hey hey, you got a picture up. Good for you.