Sunday, February 22, 2009

DH remained quite miserable all day yesterday. He slept until 11:00, and then had a nap in the afternoon--unheard of! We were both in bed by about 10:00. He says he is a little better this morning, but I still think a quiet day is in order. We called DD and excused ourselves from dinner tonight. I sure don't want to be taking whatever this is into those little girls! I have the sore throat and cough, but that's all. I've been taking echinacea tea daily, in an effort to stave off the worst of it, but I know you can only do that for a little while. I still have a fairly important meeting this afternoon, but it looks like I'm going alone.

I finished quilting Chaos Theory yesterday, and then blocked it. It was looking good last night, but still a little damp, so I left it on the blocking board. Now that I've removed the blue guide lines, the actual quilting is less obvious. I had worried that it was so strong that it overpowered the delicate circles. I'll try to get it bound in the next day or so, so that I can post the picture of the finished quilt on the appropriate site, and then forget about it. The deadline is March 31st, but I have other deadlines that are more urgent--three cushions to finish by the 12th.

No comments: