Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Escape for a few minutes

I actually got out of the house for a few minutes yesterday. Got my fibre fill (Boy! Has that ever gone up in price!), and then spent awhile wandering through WalMart, and checked my lottery tickets at Superstore. It was just good to get out and breath fresh air. I even reviewed and raised most of my prices for my finishing work. I hadn't raised prices since 2001, so it was time. DH still thinks they should be higher, but I've more or less retired, and don't anticipate a lot of business. And what business I get will come to me, rather than me having to drive half way across the city for pick up and delivery. The price is just for my labour, with supplies being extra, so I won't be losing any money there.

So now to breakfast and then out to meetings. A busy day all round.

No comments: