Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday?? You say it's Wednesday??

Where did Monday and Tuesday go? I sure don't know where they went! I have been trying to re-invent Baby Hoard Dragon. Have the paper piecing on her body done, but now have to figure out a background. Out for meetings 5 days out of six this week, and this morning DH has taken the car in for repair ( there goes the budget!) Monday evening was our monthly Ravenesque meeting. Lots of "Show'n'Tell" this time. The group approved of the free motion embroidery I did on my lizard bag. I also showed them the collaged red bags I did and we talked aobut how to price them. I think I may well take them into the Manitoba Crafts Museum and Library gift shop. I can get them out again in time for the sale in April.

A week today I'm going to be part of a presentation on art quilts for the local quilters' guild, so have to get down to work over the next few days figuring out what I'm going to say. I get to do the intro and wrap up, but I still want to be able to pass along some of the joy and satisfaction I get out of my work.

So this morning I have the house to myself,and I can do as I want. Better get off the computer.

No comments: