Saturday, April 4, 2009

all set up

Both computers appear to be working. There is an awful lot I'll have to get used to, but I notice in typing this that my spelling doesn't seem to be any better. Gosh, I had hoped---but maybe not. DH usually stands over my shoulder to point out my spelling mistakes, as I'm typing, but he's out to buy a wireless mouse for the new laptop. I now have my own account with Poker Stars, where I will forever be known as "Fibre Diva".

DS phoned today to tell us that he has bought a new car. He's been driving the same car for over 11 years, and was quite pleased that they gave him $1000 for a trade in. He must have liked it, because he bought what is basically the same thing, but a much newer model.

I fel like such a "geek". While I'm sitting here typing, the laptop is going through its paces. I just sit and swivel back and forth between the two of them. What a hoot!!

No comments: