Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pinawa was great

unless you worried about towns that close down on Mondays! We had quite a time finding somewhere to eat lunch. We both like the venue and now need to work out the $$$, but it would be a perfect place for our retreat. And I actually drove!

Then it was home and a nap(?) and then a chance --finally--to sort out my stuff and get things put away. I drew up a list( what else?) of the things I believe I need to produce over the next little while, and I attempted to prioritize it. It looks like I'll need to think about that for a little longer. Today DH needs to go back to Ft. Whyte Alive to pick up the piece of wood we left behind. Isn't it odd what things become important to you when you're retired? This afternoon we have to drive DD to the airport as she's off on business for a few days. I just want to get back into the studio. I was away from it for so long,and spent so much energy procrastinating, now that the urge is back, I really want to act on it.

No comments: