Sunday, April 5, 2009

Still sorting things out

Tried to play poker in the kitchen last night--no way. I kept disconnecting, but once I moved back into the office--no more problem. Then I tried down in the studio, which is directly below the office--no problem ( I didn't win, and that is a problem--but not pertinent to the discussion). Then this morning we just couldn't access the Internet from the laptop in the basement, but did okay from the office. Then DH decided to help--jury is still out on that one. We are legal with Shaw Cable and now can access our regular e-mail from either machine. We have upgraded to Hi-Speed, which should help. But we still pretty well have to have both machines in the office for them to function.

The studio sorting and clean-up is pretty well done. I have two tubs, out in the garage, of flea market stuff, all packaged and priced, and waiting for June. Three big boxes of stuff are ready to take to my Ravenesque group tomorrow, and two more big boxes are ready to take to a quilting charity on Wednesday. So today I tried to make up a couple of totes from fabric I had separated out for the purpose, but DH needs me with him, so that didn't fly. Then I tried to get a jump start on supper while I was "standing by", and discovered that I needed stuff from the store, but since my coat was in the wash, he was the one who had to go to the store. So I have 15 minutes all to myself to drink a cup of Tension Tamer tea, and get ready to be a fun Grnadma when the little ones come over.

No comments: