Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Down to work

Got the first part of the typing done for my class yesterday, and I hope to finish the job today. Heard from the Seminar2010 committee and they think they can use the pictures I submitted, as part of my class proposal, for their publication. This will save a tremendous amount of time and money. Otherwise I would have had to devise some other presentation, prepare it and ship it off to Regina for photography. This way it can be done by e-mail. Now this is a bigger deal than you might think, because I-me!-myself!-took those picture, with my little digital camera! I can't believe it--after all the problems I've had with pictures! Regardless, I still spent most of last evening working out the colours for one of my samples. I've scheduled the next three months to prepare samples for the class, as I expect they are going to want the real thing for publicity in Kingston this May.

No comments: