Thursday, January 29, 2009

No studio time

Yesterday was spent grocery shopping. By evening I was too tired to do much. I got wings and legs on my "Baby Hoard Dragon", but that was all. At the store yesterday I picked up a huge bag of bananas on clearance. That means that I get to spend today making banana bread for the freezer. It's a chore but sure pays off in the long run. Now I will have something quick and easy for any company or pot lucks etc. I'm busy searching out recipes for my slow cooker, and yesterday, picked up another cook book. I would very much like to be able to set something up and then spend the afternoon in the studio without worrying about supper. I've now tried two recipes, and both were disasters. So many of the recipes call for wierd ingredients--I just want basic comfort food. But I will persevere.

No comments: