Sunday, January 18, 2009

No pictures. I have the battery charger plugged in and hope to have one later today. My "Ice Wrom Cocktail" got mixed reviews tthe meeting. One friend looked at it and just said "No bling!", and walked away. Others liked the colours. There was discussion about adding eyes. I see it as somewhat austere and elegant, and really don't think red buttons would add to the image, but Iwonder what would happen if I added red "jewels".

Yesterday was my DD's 35th birthday. Now both of my children are officially "middle aged". What does that make me? I know that shortly before I left work they were referring to the elderly, the old, and the old old. Dh has to prepare for a colonoscopy tomorrow. ( Purely precautionary--no worries) I bet by the end of the day both of us feel like the "old old".

This afternoon I'm thinking of going to a "Show'n'Tell Brunch". I've invited a friend, but if she can't make it, I may just go on my own. I have no idea what this is all about, but it should be an experience.

No comments: